Job Opportunity at Aquaorange Software Co.
Position Available: Project Coordinator
1. Assist project managers with specific administrative tasks related to their assigned projects.
2. Organizing the meeting, take a minute/report.
3. Monitoring the daily progress of projects.
4. Providing detailed updates to project managers.
5. Ensuring team members have the supplies and resources they need to complete their assigned tasks on time and within their budget limits.
6. Understanding of the project’s business objectives and requirements and to ensure the consultant/development team gets the correct understanding of the project and requirements.
7. Collaborate with Project Manager and/or Consultant to:
- Gather business and system requirements from clients.
- Contributing values to the client projects.
- Work with the Project team (BA, Consultant, Developers) to review and transfer requirements through the development life cycle.
- Support Project Manager on the change management for the project from requirement clarifications to change approval to change implementation.
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in project management.
2. Experienced in secretarial is a plus.
3. Communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Time management and organizational skills.
5. Problem-solving skills.
6. Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
7. An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems.
8. Able to travel overseas for product training.
9. Excellent command of English
Indian nationality who lives in Thailand is preferred.