Position: Structural Engineer
The Structural Engineer (Project Developer) is primarily responsible to the Unit Head of Civil and
Structural Engineering Unit of AITS and shall take charge of the following responsibilities:
1) Providing engineering expertise over a wide range of projects according to his/her expertise
including competitive skills in performance-based evaluation and code-based design review of
buildings and other structures.
2) Performing modeling, analysis and design/design review/performance review of buildings,
bridges, and special structures using common software such as ETABS, SAP2000, SAFE, Perform
3) Prepare the necessary design calculation sheets, drawing using Auto Cad and Microsoft Visio
and the reports of the building project.
4) Must ensure that projects are completed within the specified timelines and confirm that the
completed design falls within jurisdictional codes and specifications.
5) Preferably Male Engineers (nature of job demands).