About the Company
As a leading Singapore recruitment agency with offices growing across Asia Pacific, we believe in being your partners rather than mere recruiters. At Talentvis, they see things from applicant perspective to join to the right people and company. The truth is that creating a fulfilling career is no mean feat, so we support with regular insights and tailored advice to help you achieve your dreams.
With the expertise in recruiting over ten industries, Talentvis bridges people to opportunities and network beyond. For those talented individual looking to grow professionally, come speak with Talentvis. They are present in over ten industries such as Banking & Finance, Logistics, Retail, Information Technology, Engineering, Business and offer permanent, contract and temporary positions in these verticals. They are constantly growing as a company and find out about life at Talentvis and the available openings at www.talentvis.com
Job Position: Security Engineer
- Strong foundations in software engineering in a cloud-native context.
- Experience or working knowledge of modern development, test, and deployment models.
- Expertise in application security domain and architecture design.
- Understanding of application security in context of SDLC and CI-CD.
- In-depth knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (i.e. OWASP Top 10).
- Understanding of OWASP MASVS and ASVS or other relevant standards (we value effectiveness over abbreviations!).
- Working knowledge on exploiting and fixing application vulnerabilities.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, Go, Node.js, etc.
- Familiarity with industry standard secure design models.
- Strong background in threat modeling, experience red/blue/purple-teaming.
- Play a lead role in developing and designing application-level security controls and standards.
- Perform application security design reviews against new products and services.
- Track and prioritize all security issues, develop and implement an incident response plan.
- Build or buy security tools that help fix security problems at scale.
- Perform code review and drive remediation of discovered issues.
- Enable automated security testing at scale to measure vulnerability, and report on risk across all services and applications, internal and external.
Target Field : Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar relevant field