About the Company
AWR Lloyd is a specialist strategy and corporate finance advisory firm focused on the Indo-Pacific region. The firm has a 21-years track record delivering bespoke strategic advice, M&A support and industry intelligence to some of the world’s biggest and most successful companies. AWR have completed over 500 assignments helping to create many billions of dollars of shareholder value for clients throughout the Indo-Pacific region and we currently has principal offices in Bangkok, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh City and Mumbai.
AWR Lloyd is currently recruiting for two Associates and one Associate Director to be based at the Bangkok office and to support the growth of its Innovation for Sustainability practice, including ESG, Climate Change and Natural Capital Advisory.
About the Position:
- The Associate will be expected to assist the Innovation for Sustainability team in delivering projects across our Sustainability Services (ESG Advisory, Energy Transition & Climate Strategy, Natural Capital Solutions).
- Support Project Manager to effectively management projects and in development of client presentations.
- Participate in client meetings and assist in preparation of reports.
- Conduct research analysis and synthesize research findings.
- Assist in general business development research, marketing, and other development tasks.
- 2-4 years of strategy consulting, investment banking, or private equity experience for its Bangkok office
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Sustainability, Engineering and/or Finance, Business, Economics or related field
- Experience in Sustainability is a plus
- Proficient in English and Thai (written, spoken and reading)
- Ability to thrive in an international environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and collaborative skills
- Strong time management, planning and organizational skills
- Keen and enthusiastic to learn sustainability practices
- Good computer skills and standard software (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
2. Associate Director
About the Position:
- The Associate Director (AD) will be expected to have demonstrated expertise during his/her career regarding one or more of the key Innovation for Sustainability Practices (ESG Advisory, Energy Transition & Climate Strategy, Natural Capital Solutions).
- The AD will be required to manage teams and execute delivery of exceptionally high-quality client assignments.
- The AD will support the Managing Director of I4S, as well as other MDs, in achieving key metrics regarding client and staff satisfaction/retention, business and service development.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant fields
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related fields
- Creative thinking and those willing to challenge existing preconceptions
- Proficient in English (written, spoken and reading)
- Demonstrable expertise in sustainability, the energy sector, financial analysis