“Education and research in science and technology are a good foundation for national development.”
“Committed to education and research to produce human resources with knowledge in science and technology. along with ethics and preserve arts and culture.”
“To be one of the 10 higher education institutions in science and technology in the ASEAN region in 2020.”
“According to the Institute Act, 4 areas are specified: teaching and learning, research, academic services. and preserve art and culture.”
History: Faculty of Engineering
- 24 August 1960 : A signing ceremony took place. In the cooperation agreement, the establishment of the Nonthaburi Telecommunications Training Center was established.
- February 16, 1962: Teaching began for the first time in two courses: a 6-month course for civil servants, soldiers, police, and corporate employees in the telecommunications field, and a 1-year course for students. who graduated from the Post and Telegraph Department School
- 1 May 1964: Nonthaburi Telecommunications Training Center changed its status to “Telecommunications College, Nonthaburi”
- 24 April 1971: North Bangkok Technical College was merged. Nonthaburi Telecommunications College and Thonburi Technical College together and established as “King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology”
- 24 August 1974 : Nonthaburi Telecommunications College Has been approved to change status to Faculty of Engineering King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Nonthaburi Center
- 29 June 1974: Affiliation with King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology was transferred. From the Ministry of Education Come under the authority of the University Affairs Office and changed the word center to campus. A new campus was built in Lat Krabang District, Bangkok, on the land of Chao Phraya Surawong Waiyawat (Wor Bunnag), in an area of approximately 1,000 rai.
- 1979 : Nonthaburi Lat Krabang Campus changed its name to Chao Khun Thahan Ladkrabang Campus
- 1982 : Faculty of Engineering Taught at the doctoral level The Doctor of Engineering program in Electrical Engineering is the first of its kind in Thailand.
- 1960 : Established the Department of Telecommunications Engineering.
- 1976 : Established the Department of Electrical Engineering.
- 1976 : Established the Department of Electronics.
- 1976 : The Department of Mechanical Engineering was established.
- 1978 : The Department of Computer Engineering was established.
- 1982 : Established the Department of Control Systems Engineering.
- 1982 : Established Electronics Research Center
- 1987 : Established the Department of Agricultural Engineering.
- 1990 : Established the Department of Civil Engineering.
- 1994 : The Department of Chemical Engineering was established.
- 1995 : Established the Department of Food Engineering.
- 1997 : Established the Department of Industrial Engineering project.
- 2000 : Established the Department of Instrumentation Engineering.
- 2001 : Established the Department of Information Engineering.
- 2014 – Present: Ladkrabang Engineering has continuously developed new curricula to support students in the 4.0 era, such as the National Defense Course, Computer Innovation Engineering Course, International Program Course, etc. It has also received cooperation from Japan to create “Youth Engineers” by Use the prototype of KOSEN, Japan. Open to students graduating from Mathayom 3 to continue their studies at KMITL for a period of 5 years.
Faculty of Engineering King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang,
No. 1, Soi Chalong Krung 1, Chalong Krung Road, Lat Krabang Subdistrict, Lat Krabang District, Bangkok 10520
Contact Person : Prof.Dr.Uma Seeboonruang
Postion : Senior Executive Vice Dean for Academic Affairs, Research, International Affairs, and Public Relations.
Email : email@example.com