Merck is a vibrant team of specialists in Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Materials. Established in Thailand in 1991 as a joint venture between Merck KGaA (Germany), and B. Grimm (Thailand), Merck Thailand has over 150 employees, with its main office located in Bangkok and a chemicals distribution center located at Bangpoo Industrial Estate. With a tradition of over three hundred years, the Merck KGaA, is the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world. It has 173 companies in 64 countries and around 40,000 employees worldwide.
Merck is seeking to recruit Key Account Manager Export Business
- Develop Business in Bangladesh via dealer management
- Build up relationship with customers in Pharma, Government, Food &Beverage market segments
- Master’s degree in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology Fluent in English
- At least 3 years experiences in sales, export and banking process knowledges are plus.
- Technical knowledge in HPLC, Water purification system.
- Experience working in Multinational companies is a plus
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally
- Computer skills (MS office, CRMs)