Kaidee is seeking awesome tech person to join our team building one of the largest online services in Thailand. We are committed to investing in people and tools to continue to produce the best platforms and retain our leadership position. You must want to work in an agile development environment and with cutting edge of technologies at scale. We are seeking candidates with deep understanding of today’s technologies and engineering practices who is seeking a position to realize their full potential.
Senior Engineer Android
- You are awesome!!
- You are awesome to people around you
- Development mobile Android for Kaidee.com
- Work with the design team to create and implement awesome mobile apps
- Stay on top of industry issues and trends, particularly with regards to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
- Strong in agile development culture
- Experience in test-driven development
- Have written a cool Android App that proud to show it to us – live in GooglePlay store is a plus
- Development experience with API
- Good knowledge in Android framework such as Fragment, GCM and Intent
- Work with 3rd party libraries such as Square suite, ActionBarSherlock and Volley
- Good in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Strong understanding of integration concepts such as CI and the tools and workflows that come with it
- Experience with Git version control – with awesome GitHub repo we can look at is also a plus
- Knowledge in design-pattern and best practices is a big plus
- Strong sense of mobile UI/UX is a big plus
- Some DevOps experience is a plus
Data Engineer (Tagging Specialist)
- Setting standards for Kaidee’s web and mobile application tagging
- Manage tag management systems and data collection tools
- Manage documentation and customized analytics tracking specifications for Kaidee platforms, including web and mobile apps
- Improve data collection and testing capabilities
- Coordinate with development teams to test and deploy new tracking solutions
- Coordinate with Product, Tech and other teams to develop technical systems and processes to improve audience data capturing, automate manual processes
- Coordinate with 3rd party to implement tagging and find the solutions
- Monitoring and optimizing all existing tags
- Manage the testing, QA, QC and debugging of analytics code using various tools
- Explore and discover use cases to use collected data
- Good knowledge of web & mobile application analytics
- Experienced with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, AT Internet or similar
- Able to use data systems such as Kibana, Tableau or similar
- Good skills with MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Basic programming skills – sufficient to read code and understand web/app tagging implementations
- Knowledge of SQL would be useful, but not a requirement
- Knowledge of Python would be useful, but not a requirement
- Proficient in English language (speaking and writing)
- Experiences with Google Tag Manager is a plus
Senior Engineer Backend
- Develop scalable and maintainable applications and services in Python and ReactJS.
- Improve site performance through monitoring, tuning, best practices and root cause analysis.
- Be an advocate for agile engineering and test driven development.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and architectures.
- A minimum of 5 years developing complex web applications
- A solid background in software engineering in any language(s); expertise with Python and ReactJS is a plus but not essential
- Experience working in a Linux-based technology stack
- An understanding of event-driven service oriented architectures
- A constant desire to improve both skillsets and the platform
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, good team spirit and responsible attitude.
- Knowledge of WSGI, Flask, Tornado is a plus
- An understanding of modern web technologies such as RESTful API, GraphQL, etc.
The following is a selection of the technologies we use:
- Python, Node.JS, React.JS, Swift (iOS), Kotlin (Android)
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kafka, Zookeeper, Couchbase
- Airflow, Kibana, Spark, TensorFlow, Microstrategy
- AWS EC2, S3, Redshift
- Linux, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Nginx, OpenStack (Nova, Swift, Glance, Neutron)