The ASIA to JAPAN, a company based in Japan that connects job seekers from different countries to global Japanese companies looking for exceptional talents. On November 20, 2020, the company has launched a coding contest: CODE TO JAPAN.
Background of the contest
A lot of Japanese companies face the problems of the lack of the talented engineers and are constantly looking for talented engineers all over the world. At the same time, due to the COVID-19 pandemic there are fewer job opportunities all over the world. IT students and engineers alike can find job opportunities in Japan through the contest. The contest will broaden the job opportunities for your students even for those who cannot speak Japanese.
Official website: http://code.asiatojapan.com/
Contest period: 20th Nov. 2020 9:00 JST to 20th Dec. 2020 23:59 JST
Test Category: Challenge Types: “Algorithms Challenge” / “AI Challenge”
- 50,000 JPY for 1st place, 30,000 JPY for 2nd place, 10,000 JPY for 3rd place per test category.
- High performers will have a chance to interview with Japanese companies that will lead them to a job offer in Japan.
- All participants will be awarded a certificate of participation.
- ANYONE who can do coding and want to work in Japan
- Japanese level does not matter