Post Title: Project Coordinator
Classification: General Service (Level 5 or 6, depending on experience)
Period of Appointment: One year from the date of commencement and extendable depending on performance and conduct(with the probation period of 3 months)
Duty Station: APT Secretariat, Bangkok, Thailand
Special Notice: Appointment against this post is on a local basis.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree in telecommunications, electronics, electrical or information processing engineering and other related fields; another degree or certificate in economics or law would be an advantage; an advantage for holder of Master’s Degree;
- Good knowledge in telecommunication policy and regulations and other related activities;
- Good knowledge and experiences on international conferences and good understanding of its procedure; experience in organizing international events will be advantage;
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- At least 10 years or more working experience in ICT sector.
- The personnel will be assigned, but not limited to, to the following tasks:
- Perform work activities for preparing and organizing events designated by the Secretary General;
- Prepare summary records of the events;
- Provide assistant to Office Bearers as appropriate;
- Prepare policy documents/procedural documents for the functioning of the Work Programmes;
- Update website and contents relevant to the work;
- Coordinate with members for their outputs — reports, working papers, proposals etc. and editing, circulate it to all concerned;
- Assist in preparation for the Management Committee and General Assembly meetings by preparing draft working papers and reports;
- Coordinate APT Preparations for ITU Conferences, for example, Plenipotentiary conferences, World Telecommunication StandardizationAssembly, World Radiocommunication Conference, World Telecommunication Development . Conference, etc. as assigned;
- Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor and/ or Secretary General.