What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Deloitte’s Finance Transformation (FT) Practice supports clients in different industries with assessing their finance strategy and vision, and helps design and implement change to their finance organization, process and systems to improve the overall value of finance.
About the opportunity
- Finance Transformation Consultant will perform one or more of the following:
- Vision and Strategy for Finance: assist the finance function in defining a clear set of value propositions for finance roles and assist in the executing of its future Finance strategy
- Business Process Review – good domain understanding of finance operations and processes to support clients in assessing the current performance of the finance function and identifying areas of improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
- Process Design – standardise and simplify processes to enable cost effective operations with the best use of technology
- Shared services – develop shared services vision for client and assist the client in designing and building their own shared service centres or selecting and managing outsourcing providers
- Fast Close and Reporting – assess the current month-end closing and reporting process, identify areas of improvements and make recommendations to enable finance to close its books and report internally and externally faster
- Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting – standardize and improve planning processes to allow finance to deliver greater value to the organization
- Strong experience or understanding on the impact of digital on finance organizations.
- Comfortable working with Finance Leaders and C suites
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make
- A good honours Degree from a recognised Tier 1 university is preferred
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Strong Project Management experience
- The ability to work in and adapt to dynamic fast-spaced environments
- Strong analytical capabilities with attention to detail
- Understanding the impact of digital / intelligent technologies on finance processes and strategy
- The ability to support the transformation of finance organizations through the execution of performance management strategy, end-to-end finance process optimization and /or service delivery model strategy
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English is mandatory.
Positions may be based in Thailand Office but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.