What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
At Deloitte, we are focused on growing our senior leadership team and we look to bring on-board ambitious, successful consultants who want to be part of our dynamic journey. An evolving customer landscape, mounting pipeline and portfolio pressures, and intensifying competition are presenting new organizational and operational hurdles for our clients.
The executable strategy requires fusing insightful thinking with disciplined execution to achieve breakthrough performance. Today, senior executives grapple with attaining profitable growth, strategically managing costs and intelligently navigating risk. Such challenges require more than identifying new possibilities and making tough choices.
Our Strategy and Operations teams bring deep industry experience, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to our clients’ most complex business problems. Our strategy capabilities span corporate and business unit strategy, M&A strategy, and sales and marketing. Our operational capabilities reflect the unique issues facing manufacturing organizations, service businesses and infrastructure operations. Our professionals are aligned with an S&O service line to promote the development of deep functional skills and experiences and to maximize our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients’ business issues.
About the opportunity
Are you a star performer, strong experience and enthusiasm to help clients architect their future operating models and make them also happen? Do you have the skills to integrate across numerous transformation programs to deliver the expected impact? Are you able to articulate how digitalization enables and differentiates business?
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people with these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make
To be successful in this role you are required to:
- Preferably 6-10 years of prior working experience, proven years functioning as a Manager in a Consulting environment
- Your experience may be related to consulting in large-scale operating model transformation programs, or you may have relevant experience in internal development programs
- A strong focus on the team working with diverse and remotely located teams
- Good communication and people skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas to different audiences within an organisation, and effectively engage with stakeholders ranging from subject matter experts to senior leaders
- Experience of working in fast-paced and demanding delivery-focused environments
- Enthusiasm and passion for the delivery of market-leading solutions that make a difference
- An ability to travel internationally and stay away from home, sometimes for up to 5 days each week for specific durations on a defined project
- Strong project management skills
Excellent analytical skills, and ability to formulate benefits models and compile business cases to analyse impacts of different scenarios and support your recommendations
All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in Thailand.
Industry experience in one or more of the following will be an added advantage:
- Consumer Products
- Industrial Products
Positions may be based in Thailand Office but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.