Essem International Co., Ltd. is a global leader producing a wide variety of extremely high-precision ballpoint and gel tips which are used in writing instruments. The company exports its products to more than 35 countries around the world and operates 4 plants in India and Thailand. It maintains very high standards of quality and follows best manufacturing practices in all its plants.
Essem is seeking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer for developing and implementing automation solutions for it’s Thai plant
Qualifications and job profile:
- Female / Male
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechatronics Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Autocad or other CAD sofware
- Proficiency in computer usage
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Able to multitask and work in a team
- Capable of flexibility in accepting duties and responsibilities
- Primary function is to research and identify, develop and implement automation solutions in an ongoing manufacturing environment
- Assist in various other activities as assigned by the management in all departments by providing technical support
- Making and developing reports, presentations, etc.