Position open only to citizens of ASEAN member countries
- The team leader will supervise a team consisting of subject matter experts and research associates. His/her primary responsibility is to design and manage the evaluation and produce a high-quality report.
- The Team Leader’s specific responsibilities include:
- Lead the team to produce a rigorous evaluation methodology and work plan, including producing data collection instruments and a data analysis plan.
- Effectively manage and supervise team members.
- Ensure all deliverables are submitted on schedule and in accordance with USAID and MSI quality standards.
- Serve as the evaluation’s primary point of contact with USAID’s ASEAN office.
- Plan and manage coordination with MESP and USAID/ASEAN during the evaluation, including, for team planning, design and methodology discussions, and periodic progress reviews.
- Present preliminary findings and recommendations to USAID/ASEAN, the Government of Indonesia, and other USAID/ASEAN counterparts, as required.
The team leader will be required to coordinate closely with MESP’s Jakarta-based Chief of Party.