- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining networks and network management tools.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining internet and management tools.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with
developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Male Age over 23 year old
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
- Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
1. Social Security
2.Performance Bonus / Adjust annual salary (Based on Company Business Profit)
3. Provident Fund
4. Annual Outing, Annual Party
5. Special prize based on duration of employment
6. Employee Benefits and annual health checkup
7.: Commission and fuel allowance (for Sale Department)
8. Specialist Incentive
10. Diligence Incentive