- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining networks and network management tools.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining internet and management tools.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Male Age over 23 year old
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
- Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Social Security
- Performance Bonus / Adjust annual salary (Based on Company Business Profit)
- Provident Fund
- Annual Outing, Annual Party
- Special prize based on duration of employment
- Employee Benefits and annual health checkup
- Commission and fuel allowance (for Sale Department)
- Specialist Incentive
- Professional Incentive
- Diligence Incentive