Join ERM in Thailand as we continue to strengthen our services in the Region, and offer outstanding career opportunities
As the world’s leading sustainability consultancy, Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, sustainability and social consulting services. ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We are interested in hearing from qualified professionals who might be looking for new career opportunity, as part of their career development with a global organization.
ERM’s Social Impact Assessment team works with corporations, multilateral finance institutions, and other private and public sector clients to assess environmental and socioeconomic issues and contribute to optimizing both corporate and project planning and development. The work includes strategic and policy work, stakeholder consultation and engagement, and developing management systems, as well as field based work at the operational/project level to assess and manage environmental and socio-economic issues and impacts.
The candidate will focus primarily on Thailand impact assessment and social risk management work and also projects regionally within ASEAN.
Experience with/exposure to (two or more):
- Stakeholder engagement (mapping and analysis, processes and techniques)
- Livelihood restoration
- Land acquisition and resettlement
- Community development
- Social Investment and/or CSR
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Gender and vulnerability analysis
Knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with research methods (qualitative and quantitative), including survey development
- Strong research skills in social sciences, including data collection, analysis and reporting
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package and ability to deal with large data sets in Excel
- Corporate and/or consulting experience/exposure
- Familiarity with EIA processes
Bachelor/Master degree in Social related sciences (i.e. Social Science, Anthropology, Sociology, Geography, International Relations)