Availability of the Position 1 May 2019
Under the overall supervision of the Senior Global PSP Office, and ICT Officer, the individual contractor will assist in the following:
• Creating highly usable and visually engaging website designs across the PSP global operation intranet platform.
• Working on SharePoint branding, customization and content restructuring
• Migrating content, Microsoft workflows and forms to SharePoint 2016 / Office 365
• Designing and developing solutions on SharePoint 2013/2016/Office 365
• Creating site collections, sites, lists and libraries using SharePoint
• Perform software test on the new modules under development
• Collect and document other reporting requirements in the PSP network
• Provide any other required support, including admin support to the team.
Qualifications and Required Competencies
• Bachelor degree in fields like Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field Strong math and analysis skills are needed
• Minimum 1 year and half of relevant working experience.
• Previous working experience with the UN and/or exposure to work in similar contexts is considered an advantage.
• Experienced in using Business Intelligence solutions (reports, dashboards, scorecards) using Microsoft Power Query, Power View, Power BI and Excel.
• Fluency in English.
• Good communication and writing skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Determination to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work with others and to be a team player.
• Strong ability to produce and analyse reports rapidly.
• Experienced in using Microsoft Power Apps, flow, Business Intelligence solutions (reports, dashboards, scorecards) using Microsoft Power Query, Power View, Power BI and Excel.
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Advanced MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Access).
• SharePoint Information Delivery Skills or equivalent technology.