Individuals with excellent writing and communication skills with strong background in agriculture/ climate change adaptation will be working full-time for a duration of one month with experts to prepare technical proposal.
- Review secondary literature on the items mentioned in the project Terms of Reference.
- Review existing project documents: reports, evaluations, etc.
- Work with the identified key experts to get their respective inputs for the technical proposal.
- Write a comprehensive technical proposal document, including work plan, work schedule, etc.
- Work with relevant staff to edit and finalize the proposal.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Background in Agriculture/ Climate Change Adaptation.
- Experience in writing technical proposal.
- Ability to multi-task as required.
- Ability to learn and implement new tools and concepts.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Good at solving problems and thinking creatively.
- Ability to work and deliver under time constraints.
Preference shall be given to candidates with PhD/ currently pursuing PhD and highly experienced in proposal development.