We are currently looking for 1-2 Project Engineers who has a strong education background in Civil Engineering with at least 3 years of relevant experiences in construction project management. The preferred candidate should be able to speak very good English and Hindi to manage and coordinate various plant expansion projects which includes India this year, Thailand and other overseas countries in Asia.
This is a full time employment based in Samut Sakorn, Thailand with some domestic and overseas travels. The person may be required to work in India for 2-3 months to investigate and coordinate the construction project and report back to Thailand. Visa and work permit will be provided.
The position description as below;
Duties & Qualification:
- Manage projects for new manufacturing plants including oversee day-to-day activities
- Responsible for site investigation, technical and feasibility studies for construction projects
- Liaise with internal and external clients including architects and subcontractors
- Assess risks, material and cost and provide recommendation
- Ensure process and procedure are in compliance with relevant regulations and permits
- Manage and prepare engineering documents, plans and schedules
- Handle the reports on the progress and project status
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in project management/ construction projects
- Excellent skills in mathematics, scientific and visualization software
- Good English communication skills (Hindi, Bengali would be advantage)
- Able to work well as a team