Department: Asia Operations Rx Supply Chain
Direct Report: NPI Manager
Job Location: Amata, CHONBURI, THAILAND
The position holder will be part of the new products introduction & projects team under Asia Supply Chain organization. He/She has responsibility to successfully coordinate new products introduction & projects in Asia Export Labs. All our actions must serve and be in line with the Group’s sustainability goals and mission – improving lives by improving sight.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To coordinate and support new products introduction process in Asia Export Laboratories (Thailand/India/China) with operational teams: Supply Chain, Logistic, Quality, Engineering, IT, Finance etc. by below main activities;
- To lead all new product setup activity with support team and propose the best planning to requester.
- To track progress and quality of work before distribute to requester.
- To ensure requester’s needs are met in a timely and effective.
- To keep the requester and others in concern informed about status and issues that may impact.
- To be part of key projects of business and support on setup activity.
- To be the contact point and support operational team for day to day related with setup, IT and technical issues.
- To support implementation of Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- To be Asia Rx Catalog administrator by updating information on the website with the latest update information.
- To communicate ideas for improving the current processes with positive attitude.
Qualifications & Work experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering/ science or any related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in new product introduction process in multinational manufacturing is preferable.
- Project Management experience wound be an advantage (in particular: communication management [Organization and Negotiating skills], time management).
- Capable to manage multi-tasks at the same time.
- Proficient with MS office program (especially MS Excel, MS Powerpoint etc.)
- Good written and spoken in English.
- Strong in project management skill.
- Problem solving & Decision making.
- Work under pressure.
- Willing to learn & Quick learner