The Client: An Organic Food Manufacturer
· Perform market research to understand market requirements and initiate innovative product
· Analyze new components, materials, and technologies to evaluate functionality for all new product
· Coordinate with multidisciplinary product launch teams to facilitate product launch as per research
findings and in appropriate market.
· Design new concepts for development of new products and maintain technical compatibility to
develop concepts into real products.
· Prepare comprehensive project plans with technical objectives and detailed cost estimates.
· Analyze product cost and prepare schedule plans for effective implementation of projects.
· Provide backup services by advising and develop innovative ideas, concepts and methods for same.
· Analyze and perform quantitative assessment of design prototypes in line with regulatory and
industry norms to tackle all regulatory and marketing issues.
· Prepare and approve product design and test plans, review design and recommend adequate
changes to the approved models before actual role out of new products.
Bachelor Degree or higher in Food Science & Technology, Product Development or related
At least 10 years experience in product development.
Knowledge about rice and rice-based food products food process, Culinary is highly valued
Able to work in Chiang Rai