- Lead and guide a group of Technicians in the section and follow up tooling related activities in the department.
- Optimizing new tooling and design and give feed back to concerned departments.
- Review and analyze quality issues of running product and debug problems on tooling
- Monitor Tooling & Equipment performance, initiate activities using Lean & Six Sigma
- techniques to improve there performance to achieve good Quality and Reliability.
- Initiate and follow up corrective actions on Quality Issues, Process & design Improvements.
- Perform other duties and assume account abilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related
- Fluent in speaking technical English (French or Chinese speaking is a plus)