Siam Makro offering a great opportunity of Corporate Trainee program; 12-18 months program to develop and build a successful career in the future. The program has been designed to develop young talents through intensive training and on job evaluation experience for future leadership roles in all function. This program will train the trainee to become professional Manager. This role is vital to the growth of Makro’s business. Throughout the program, you will work with operation, commercial, finance, marketing team which will collaborate across functions as you drive change and make a difference.
During the program Trainees will rotate in different parts of Makro department;
- Operation & Customer Development
- Commercial (FF, DF, NF)
Trainees will learn about their 12-18 months program in details and know other keys business as follows;
- To improve our understanding of what matters to our customers by experiencing life in a store
- To support our functional and cross functional roles through better understanding of stores
- To provide an opportunity to get closer to our customers and see how business decision are landing in stores
- To improve our understanding of working team in HO
- Have experience in each function in HO
- To understand the Makro Business
- To find out root causes/solutions/ improvement areas/ innovations based on assignment
- To improve collaboration among the team / group
- To develop and implement category plan for product range improvement to deliver sales and profit
- Manage pricing plan in order to be competitive with competitors
- Evaluate market environments such as trends/opportunities
- Negotiate and manage suppliers to drive sale and fulfill margin target
- To oversee delivery and distribution of stock, control stock levels based on forecasts for the season and deal with suppliers.
- Forecasting profits and sales, and optimizing the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas.
The successful candidate will be expected to be a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts. He/she is highly intelligent and enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence. In terms of personal competencies, the successful candidate must be a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results.
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related
- 0-3 years working experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English