Thai Union is a fast-growing company with many great opportunities!
Thai Union Management Associate Program is a good step for you to start your professional career and to succeed in your career life.
Our Management Associate Program exposes participants to all aspects of Thai Union’s business ad senior management, accompanied by a strong mentorship framework.
Beginning with individually designed rotation plan through our business operations locally and globally in many job functions; such as Production, Quality Assurance, Demand/Supply/Production Planning, Warehouse and Logistic Management, Engineering, IT, Business Development/Strategy Development, Finance/Group Accounting and Sales&Marketing.
For our management associate program, we will provide you effective feedback on the job training from our senior management to make sure that you gain real experiences of working to prepare you for being a manger at the end of the track.
You will get the good teamwork to guide you and to support you throughout the program.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in any related fields:
- Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management
- Industrial Engineering, Food Science, Food Technology, Food Engineering
- Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Industrial Management
- 5 – 3 years of working experience
- TOEIC 800/ TOEFL iBT 80 or PBT 550 or CBT 250/ IELTS 6.5 or above
- Excellent command of English and Thai is essential
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate and work aboard in short-term period
- Able to work at Mahachai Plant, Samutsakhon Province for some job functions (Accommodation Provided)