About the Company
As a leading Singapore recruitment agency with offices growing across Asia Pacific, we believe in being your partners rather than mere recruiters. At Talentvis, they see things from applicant perspective to join to the right people and company. The truth is that creating a fulfilling career is no mean feat, so we support with regular insights and tailored advice to help you achieve your dreams.
With the expertise in recruiting over ten industries, Talentvis bridges people to opportunities and network beyond. For those talented individual looking to grow professionally, come speak with Talentvis. They are present in over ten industries such as Banking & Finance, Logistics, Retail, Information Technology, Engineering, Business and offer permanent, contract and temporary positions in these verticals. They are constantly growing as a company and find out about life at Talentvis and the available openings at www.talentvis.com
Job Position: Project Manager
Benefits: 60-100K (WFH)
What we’re searching for?
We are looking for talented graduates with potentials, Team player, attention to details, and Proactive problem solver and results driven.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Business, Management or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience as a Project Manager for 2 years.
- 2 year of experience as a System Engineer or similar role.
- 3 year of experience in agile development.
- In-depth knowledge of project management and development procedures.
- Any additional Project Management Certifications will be considered an advantage.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full-scale project plans.
- Formulate strategy and direction, develop a business model, product roadmap, and monetization potential.
- Manage agile product development process from the product management point of view.
- Manage the project resource plan and budget.
- Manage project issues, risks, and actions.
- Manage the development of appropriate documentation required by the projects.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Quality assurance, Monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.