Magnecomp Precision Technology PCL (MPT), a TDK group company belonging to the HDD suspension business, was created through the 2005 merger between Magnecomp International Limited and KR Precision Public Company Limited. MPT was then acquired by TDK in 2007. With manufacturing plants located in both Thailand and China and a technology center in California USA, MPT is strategically positioned close to its customers’ design and manufacturing centers. MPT offers leading edge innovations in suspension assembly solutions in its state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities which currently produce a wide variety of suspensions used as components in HDDs, ranging from single stage actuator suspensions to the latest generation of tristage actuator suspensions, in addition to specialty suspensions used for the manufacturing and testing of HDD components. In addition to MPT’s production of suspensions, the company also handles final processing for smartphone components. MPT also has a subsidiary company specializing in chemical etchings supporting its core business. With a headcount of more than 6,000 employees, MPT’s work ethic is always based around furthering innovation, delivering customer value, and producing high-quality products and services.
Position: Engineer / Sr. Engineer Software Process Development
Support Software and AOI development project of new machine or improvement existed machine existed machine.
- Design software for support automation machine application project.
- Coding and debug software for support machine application project.
- Develop machine AOI algorithm to support product requirement.
- Improvement machine software performance to meet production requirement.
- Cooperate with team to create idea for improve machine software structure and architecture for develop machine application project.
- Improvement machine software and AOI technology to enhance development capability.
- Summarize report and conduct meeting.
- Bachelor / Master Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or any related fields
- Excellent C#.Net VB.Net or C++, Windows Application Development (Image Processing, PLC is Plus) Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visual Studio, Software Design
- Good in Math and Logical Thinking. Good statistical analysis skills
- Good Measurement System Analysis and Design of Experiment skills
- Good command in English
Experience: 3 years up.