The iGroup (Asia Pacific) Limited is a Hong Kong registered multinational organization with offices spanning 15 countries in the Asia and the Pacific region. The current fulltime staff is over 1,000. The Mission of iGroup include: to be Asia Pacific’s leading provider of information, technological products and services to the research; and to introduce new library technologies and products in the region.
Building on the iGroup growth in the past decade, the Company is targeting new clients in the following countries: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal and Sri Lanka. The Company is recruiting for the position of Sales Executive to be based in the capitals of the countries above.
As the Sales Executive, you will be responsible for driving this growth. You are supported by a team including product mangers. Your primary role is to find, approach and win new business with universities, schools, corporations.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following skills:
- Be a leader – You will be solely responsible for driving the growth and hitting targets so it is essential you are a self-starter and motivated by your performance. You will have weekly meetings/ reviews with your Supervisor to assess your progress;
- Be persuasive and enthusiastic and an excellent communicator – You will need to win the attention and the trust of the customer. This requires a persuasive, charismatic nature that is undaunted yet analytical of rejection;
- Tenacious – You must be persistent with finding new leads and following up on previous leads. Using your phone to speak with customers regularly to build trust is key;
- Be interested in design – products match with our client because they understand their aspirations and know how to execute them for a competitive price. Inspire customers with your passion and knowledge of products;
- Have a good eye for detail – As the Sales Executive you will need to have excellent knowledge of all the products. You are ultimately responsible for the client relationship and the client expects you to know the details;
- Be a team player – work closely with your colleagues and communicate well throughout the team that are both local and abroad.
You should have a core interest in sales, be a native speaker, work in a logical, systematic manner and have an understanding of good project management. iGroup will provide necessary training on all of its products.
You will be given a generous commission structure based on sales performance. You will be expected to work from Monday to Friday typically from 8.30am to 5.30pm.
TBA + bonus. Other benefits including medical and social security will be
concluded during the contract formulation.