Essilor is an innovative market leader and a market maker thanks to its ability to anticipate and answer consumer needs. Our 69,000 employees are dedicated to correcting and protecting the vision of the 7.7 billion people in the world, sharing a strong mission, culture and core values that are best represented by the Group’s powerful employee shareholding.
Position: Supply Chain Project Specialist
Location: Amata, Chonburi ,Thailand
This role will take the lead in the optimization project on the supply chain flow in one of our manufacturing sites. He will lead the key local projects, which will create an impact to the operation of the site.
- To take the lead on the optimization project in the supply chain flow.
- To manage some key local projects to optimize the supply chain in the manufacturing site (e.g SmartLauncher)
- To reduce Work in Progress lenses and to improve lead time in supply chain
- To liaise with different stakeholders to lead the projects
- Master degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or any related field
- Desirable/Preferable: With MBA units/ APICS certified Technical
- 3-5 year of working experience
- Project management experience
- Solid knowledge of Supply chain management
- Technical knowledge on : Production Planning, Customer service, warehouse inventory management, MIS and product distribution
- Proficient in MS Applications (Excel, Word, Power point) Knowledge of MRP or ERP software; Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Proficient in English and may require to travel
- Result driven and possess strong interpersonal skills
We are looking for people who believe that vision has the power to change lives. An entrepreneurial spirit has been at the heart of Essilor’s culture for 170 years, combined with values of mutual trust, respect and building on differences. Our success as a company is a result of the value we place on differences as a strength and the innovation, which fuels our development across function as an engine for growth.