Essem International Co., Ltd. is a global leader producing a wide variety of extremely high-precision ballpoint and gel tips which are used in writing implements. The company exports its products to more than 40 countries around the world and operates four plants in India and Thailand. It maintains very high standards of quality and follows best manufacturing practices in all its plants.
Essem is seeking to recruit Technical Support Engineers
Qualifications and job profile:
- Female / Male
- Master’s degree in Mechatronics OR Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Knowledge of Autocad or other CAD software
- Proficiency in computer usage
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Able to multitask and work in a team
- Capable of flexibility in accepting duties and responsibilities
- Responsibilities will include research and identification, development and implementation of automation solutions in an ongoing manufacturing environment
- Problem solving and finding technical solutions
- Quality control and maintenance-related activities
- Assist in various other activities as assigned by the management in all departments by providing technical support
- Making and developing reports, presentations, etc.