Available Title: Management Trainee
The EcoBlue team has been working for the last 10 years in the field of sustainable plastics. EcoBlue has the finest recycled polymers in Asia and caters to global consumer product companies with US FDA and other international certifications. It has developed several patented technologies and is constantly looking to innovate in the plastic waste management space.
EcoBlue, is part of the USD 1 billion + Polyplex group with global operations and best practices. More details can be seen at www.ecoblue.co.th.
We are looking for a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a preparatory managerial role with advancement potential.
During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team on projects of strategic importance. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our
future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Work in cross-functional teams for the execution of strategically important projects
- Work with global partners of Ecoblue on international projects
- Explore ways to leverage Information Technology beyond the normal
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Create and give presentations
- A degree or MBA in Management or Business
- Effective communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Welcome for new graduate both expat and Thai nationality.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with Ecoblue’ leadership team
- Fast-track to your management career
- An opportunity to serve the planet and have a meaningful career.
- The competition basic salary
- Accommodation, transport and other allowance.
- Standard welfare and benefit of multinational company.
- Yearly incentive and annual increment.