Cal-Comp Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited (CCET) was established on 4th December 1989. It is listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand in 2001 under the symbol of CCET and on the Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation as Taiwan Depositary Receipts in 2003 under the symbol of 9105.
Cal-Comp is the largest Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Company in Thailand and Southeast Asia, providing manufacturing services in OEM (original equipment manufacturing) and ODM (original design manufacturing) across a variety of products for our clients that are mostly exported worldwide.
With over 30 years of manufacturing experience in Thailand, Cal-Comp’s product quality is well-know and accepted by worldwide clients. Cal-Comp’s precise manufacturing planning, Six Sigma quality and total quality management (TQM), virtual factory system, advanced manufacturing technology, strict quality testing processes, defective yield rate analysis, strong supply chain management, and dedicated staff enables it to make products of the highest quality. This makes Cal-Comp a well known and recognized company, both locally and internationally for its high-standard quality of products which are preliminarily granted certificates like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, QS-9000, IATA 16949, OHSMS18001 and IEC17025.
Job Position: HR Officer (Burmese Interpreter)
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or other related field.
- Can communicate in Thai, English and Burmese.
- Conduct a part of orientation program and training for employees.
- Coordinate and responsible for MOU Myanmar worker.
- Translate Burmese documents.
- To be a part of employer representative observe during selection process of MOU Myanmar worker in Myanmar.
- Corporate with the government organization such as Social Security Office, Ministry of Labor, Revenue Department, Immigration Office, Embassy, etc.
- Supporting and give advising for new and current foreign employees related with Non B visa application, work permit, visa extension, 90 days report.
- Provide invitation letter and visa requirement document for customer to apply business visa during meeting and visiting company facility.
- Support other HR assignments assigned the management.
- Provide professional administrative support when there are employees come to contact with the officer.