Established in February 1997, Asia Pacific Petrochemical Co., Ltd. (APC) is a prime importer and distributor of a wide range of hydrocarbon and oxygenated solvents from quality multiple suppliers worldwide for diverse usage by Thai industry.
The award of ISO 9001:2000 certification perfectly reflects the company’s firm commitment to continuously strive to provide the best quality products. With the sales revenue up to 2,000 million baht per year and to support our continuing growth, we urgently need the following candidate to join our team.
Job Position: Marketing Representatives
This position will be based in Bangkok Thailand around 6 to 12 months after joining and will be relocated to our office in Yangon Myanmar.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Keep and Build good relations with current customer and prospect customer to generate maximize benefits for the company.
- Negotiate with customer to achieve sales target both short terms and long terms.
- Analyze and evaluate strategy and practice to create high level of customer satisfaction.
- Collect and analyze market information to define market strategy and increase sales volume for the company.
- Contact and visit customer regularly.
- Develop sales report, visit report, and other necessary sales and marketing reports.
- Find new customer and market opportunity for the company.
- Others as assigned
- Age between 22-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Chemical, Petrochemical, Business Administration, Finance, Economics.
- Experienced in marketing / sales at least 1 year will be advantage.
- Good personality and smart.
- Have communication skill and negotiation skill.
- Good English skill.
- Knowledge of Petrochemicals business will be advantage.