About the Company
Techberry is a software product company that has built a low code integration platform, which enables AS400 enterprise applications such as core banking and insurance to connect to other legacy systems as well as newer technologies such as APIs and blockchain ecosystems.
Their platform allows real-time integration to be achieved simply and rapidly, thereby accelerating the digital transformation process through reusing existing IT assets to the greatest extent possible. Inherently flexible and scalable, depending on the use case, the platform can also be used instead of robotic process automation (RPA).
By accomplishing integration easily, companies are able to expand digital capabilities and offer new products and services that respond to rapidly changing market demands. The growing list of clients that currently benefit from 24 x 7 business operations on our platform include: FWD Insurance, MSIG Insurance, Krungsri Auto Leasing (AYCAL), Isuzu Tripetch.
Techberry currently operates in 3 countries: Innovation Lab and Sales (Thailand), Development Center (India) and Research and Investment (USA).
The following job openings are currently available at the company.
1. Business Analyst
This position will play an important role in assisting the company’s international expansion. Responsibilities include developing business operations in the US, preparing various commercial agreements, and coordinating with partners. Candidates should have:
- Basic understanding of digital platforms such as e-commerce, social media marketing, and online business models like Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Good communication skills
- Entrepreneurial skills and innovative mindset
- Initiatives to identify and develop new business ideas
- Problem solving abilities, based on systematic and methodical approaches
- Flexible and open-minded attitude and is willing to accept new challenges
- Knowledge of accounting and finance will be ideal
- Previous work experience is not necessary but will be an advantage
2. Systems Analyst
The position will be responsible for developing requirements for the company’s core product, a software integration platform. Duties include analyzing customer feedback in order to improve product functionality, preparing various requirements documents / manuals, and reviewing work completed by developers. The candidate should have:
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle models and standards
- Knowledge of key technologies such as HTML, XML, JSON, Database systems, and APIs
- Familiarity with open source usage and licensing
- Analytical skills to prepare requirements documents, including activity and sequence diagrams
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to code in Java or GoLang is not necessary but will be an advantage