Stars Microelectronics (Thailand) PLC is the solution provider of electronics manufacturing service (EMS) and outsource semiconductor assembly and test (OSAT). Stars Microelectronic operate under “True Vertical Integration” model to offer an unmatched manufacturing capabilities. With free – zone privileges, world – class facilities, experienced professional and strategic infrastructure, all products are assured to exceed customer expectations at competitive cost.
The company is now hiring for the following job positions:
1. Finance Director
- Analyze, plan and control financial structures and ratios of the company and competitors.
- Deal with financial institutions for acquiring loans and credit lines and maintain good business relationship.
- Study market place, industry trends and competitor’s behavior for business opportunities.
- In charge of appraising and validating project feasibility study for potential investments.
- Maintain enterprise risk management processes and frameworks and perform risk assessment quarterly to support to committees.
- Manage cash flow forecasts and statements of sources and uses of funds.
- Execute and manage fx exposures and hedging instruments.
- Communicate and support information of the company to investors (IR)
- Review and improve work processes in finance department
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance (M.B.A) or related field.
- Minimum 10 years in financial functions: business planning and controlling, financial forecasting, budgeting, cash flow management, business projection, feasibility study, or other related field.
- Excellent understanding of financial instruments such as LC, TR, packing, forwards, options, bonds, stocks, warrants and their valuation. Knowledge in M&A is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Experience in dealing with financial institutions is a plus.
- Good command of English, computer literacy and global mindset.
- Proficient in advanced excel and VBA will be advantageous.
2. IT Management (Director / Assistant Director Level)
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services in large scale of ERP such as SAP, Infor Syteline, etc.
- Implement IT infrastructure both on cloud base and on premises, including ability to promote database to cloud.
- Manage monitoring performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT need.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT and investigate cause and able to solve and prevent.
- Lead team of 10+ members which are infrastructure and application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations and 2-5 years as a management of IT.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
In addition, Star Microelectronics would like to invite everyone to come and join for the
STARS Open House on February 19, 2021 (9 A.M. – 4 P.M.)
For registration, you can visit the link below: