CPF operates integrated agro-industrial and food business with its objectives to provide products in high quality and environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Management Trainee/Junior Manager in business operations, e.g., food retail sales, trading, supply chain, etc.
- Perform particular roles in each business-related function, e.g., food retail sales, merchandising, trading, supply chain, logistics, etc.
- Handling the assigned projects and any implementation of new business strategy and business expansion.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Retail Business Management, Supply Chain Management or any business-related fields,
- 0 to 1 year of work experience,
- Good analytical skills,
- High entrepreneurship with good commercial sense,
- Service-minded and consumer-oriented,
- Strong leadership,
- Quick and keen in applying strategies to the implementation,
- Having a Nationality of each one of these designated countries, i.e., Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines, Bangladesh, India, Malaysia,
- Good awareness of social responsibility,
- Proficiency in Spoken and Written English,
- Computer literate; Microsoft Office : Word, Excel and Power Point,