- At least bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- 5-10 years’ experience in administrative with some knowledge of IT Support (PC, Windows, MS Office, Network).
- Experience or knowledge in ITLT is a big plus.
- Good understanding of fundamental IT applications and setup i.e. Microsoft
- Office, Active Directory, Password Policy and so on.
- Good Computer Literacy
- Good command both of spoken and written English.
- Goal – oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.