POSITION OBJECTIVE :-
- Has overall responsibility on all intercompany business.
- Consistently grow the Intercompany Business
- Develop close working relationship with intercompany customer and increase customer satisfaction level
- Identify growth strategy and/or the new products. Then drive for the success.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS :-:
- Proactively promoting/ Boosting PLP TH product and PLP new products into group
- Seeking opportunities by getting customer need to develop new product for high potential order.
- Gathering opportunities for annual sales budgets of Intercompany.
- Inputting opportunities internally to NPD/Engineering to build up key competitiveness i.e. New product, Product Cost/values review, future product trend,
- Supervise day to day enquiry and co-ordinate with customer support team.
- Technical/Commercial leading task, to review technical/commercial viable on enquiries and giving direction to tendering team
- Following with the tender team on preparing the quotations.
- Tender cost review and ensure that the quote is competitiveness through cost detail analysis
- Directly take a role of project engineer/expeditor for critical order or project orders
- Participate the weekly VDO conferences with major intercompany
- Joint intercompany sales person for end customer visiting, in order to clarify the quote and close the order of large transmission projects
- Take care customers who coming for FAT on the intercompany orders.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- At least 10 years experience of proven Intercompany sales experience.
- Indian nationality is preferred.
- Able to travel to abroad. The candidate will be able to work and stay in Thailand.
- Strong in Technical knowledge/expertise, fast learner and adaptabilities. .
- Initiative, enthusiasm, leadership and follow up.