- Develop most efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information, and resources to make our products.
- Help company to increase productivity by optimizing methods and processes.
- Perform mathematical calculations to define manufacturing processes (cycle time, machine capability, productivity, production…).
- Calculate and analyze production cost.
- Propose most viable and productive factory layout, design of workspace environment (ergonomics…).
- Study and rearrange org charts, material flow, and operations sequence.
- Develop manufacturing and information systems to improve efficiency.
- Evaluate effects of product design changes, process design change.
- Contribute to resolve production problems.
- Evaluate effects of product design changes.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering
- 5 years of experience preferably with automotive industry in the field of Continuous Improvement / Organization
- Good written communication skills
- AutoCAD software for layout drawing
- SPC/ KAIZEN/ LEAN method
- Inquisitive mind / Creative Thinking / Problem Solving
LOCATION: Dextra Manufacturing Co., Ltd. 191 Chalermprakiat Rama9 Road /soi 48, Dokmai, Pravet, Bangkok 10250