Head of Wind Project (Full-time job)
- Being responsible for commercial, quality & program, budget development & management, opportunity & issue management and contract management.
- Risk management, identification of threats and opportunities and development of contingency plans.
- Full understanding of development (DEVEX), capital (CAPEX), and operational (OPEX) expenses.
- Project management & planning through all life-cycle, from engineering to construction (and installation), financial close-out until the project closing phase to hand over to the operations department.
- Management of multi projects with interfaces on several packages (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & others).
- Elaboration and implementation of sourcing strategies for the overall procurement (design & construction).
- Fabrication and installation of the monopile structure and transportation.
- Being responsible for wind farm transmission system including integration of components to the offshore substation.
- Managing of internal supply chain, external suppliers & sub-contractors.
- International stakeholder’s management, internal and external, from team members to local authorities.
- Ensuring that all projects are in compliance with design specifications, are completed on schedule, adheres to budget, meets accounting requirements, are built to quality standards, and are totally committed to a “Zero Harm” culture.
- Coordinating with internal teams and all relevant external parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/ Maritime Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Project Management & Construction Engineering and master’s degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in offshore & onshore wind or renewable energy, including 5 years’ experience in management level i.e. EPC director/ project director/ project manager.
- Experience in wind technology development, renewable energy or power generation development and foundation structures.
- Knowledge of turbine technology would be an advantage.
- Experience in large scale construction projects in the sector of renewable energy, global environment with relocation would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of operations and maintenance agreement.
- Sound knowledge of engineering techniques, processes and tools, and strong contractual knowledge.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Management of sustainable long-term, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Using of different forms of contract design & amp; Build, FIDIC, JCT, ECC etc.
- Welcome for all nationalities.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.