Roles and Responsibilities.
- Develop strategy, target and prepare financial planning for the company to maximize liquidity and suitable for company operations
- Control and Check receipt-payment transactions of the company by checking related documents and financial reports
- Review and analyze data and prepare financial reports correctly and on time for management review
- Prepare financial planning including cost of fund analysis, financial management, liquidity planning and investment planning
- Manage and control budget and control sales transactions, sales approval including control and keep petty cash
- Manage working capital by collecting cash in-out, analyze financial situation of the company, manage cash in-out, transfer and/or borrow loans from financial institutions, banks and prepare reports to supervisors to maximize profit for company
- Manage Foreign exchange, interest rate and other financial tools to maximize company profit
- Manage financial risk for the company, control and follow up payments from customers to be on time and coordinate with legal when necessary
- Maintain compliance for financial matters with financial and other related laws
- Others as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Knowledgeable and experienced 10-year in financial management of the company or financial institutions, experienced in loan negotiation and fund raising will be considered.
- Experienced in financial management, able to manage, control, supervise and implement financial plan including financial restructuring.
- Have a leadership skill, have a vision, can make decisions to solve the problems, provide financial advices to management, friendly, can coordinate with people at all levels.
- Ability to speak, read and write English very well.
- Knowledge of Petrochemicals business will be advantage.
Welfare and Benefits
2.Social Security Fund
4.Health Insurance for family
5.Life Insurance for family
6.New Year Party
7.Annual Bonus (guarantee 1 month)
8.Training and Development Plan
9.Company Activities and Team Building
10.Gift for special case (Married, Ordination, etc)
11.Annual Company Trip (Domestic/International