Availability of the Position as soon as possible
Under the overall supervision of the Assistant PSP Officer, the individual contractor will assist
in the following:
- Secure event sites (outdoor and indoor) for short term and long term partnerships for F2F fundraising booths.
- Maintain and develop relationship with new and existing location providers to ensure UNHCR has event spaces for the teams.
- Secure team building and training spaces for the teams.
- Explore the opportunity to expand F2F fundraising into new territories such as Door to Door.
- Survey, contact and build good relationship with venue management staff of an event site.
- Plan, organize, and monitor event schedule and results on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Analyze and improve the performance of the locations and teams.
- Coordinate UNHCR event plans with the outsourced face to face fundraising agencies.
- Manage administrative work in areas of event management; sending proposal, confirmation letter, thank you message and necessary actions.
- Provide any other duties as required by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Required Competencies
- Bachelor degree in any related field
- Minimum 2 years working experience and / or one year experience related to event management preferably in direct sales or F2F marketing.
- Languages – Good command of English and Thai languages.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Good skills of sale, communication, negotiation and convincing.
- Discipline in time management and be punctual.
- Excellent in interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
- Good skills in all MS office.