The Continental Demand Planner manages Demand from Customers (50 Customers, on 4 Continents), Labs capacities (4 Factories in Asia) to ensure Top Class Service.
- Collect and compile demand forecasts from customers, regional supply chain team, Key accounts and project managers.
- Analyse, challenge customer forecast and/or build it based on actual sales, marketing plans and business seasonality.
- Maintain and improve forecasting process to sustain the forecast accuracy.
- Integrate demand forecasts align with new product roll out and product discontinuation plan.
- Provide demand forecast to Asia Export Labs Inventory team and recommend adjustment for inventory management.
Master Planning, Capacities management and flows routing
- Estimate the load impact on the different workshops in the labs and rebalance the volumes between the labs for mid-term plan.
- Day-to-day changing the supply flow from the labs to ensure service to end customers.
- Publish the reference Master Plan for mid-term production plan with the good quality for management team decision.
- Provide weekly demand per workshop for short term production plan.
- Follow the capacity action plans from the labs.
- Decide the routing on new products/flows.
- Provide and tracking daily/weekly/monthly reports on supply chain KPIs. (Sales, Service and Inventory)
- Maintain the referential of Business Intelligence (BI).
Qualifications & Work experience:
- Bachelor and/or master degree in any fields (Background in Supply Chain, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or Industrial Management would be advantage)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Supply Chain / Logistics
- Experience in Production planning, Forecasting & Demand planning and Inventory & Capacity management is a plus
- Possess good analytical skill & problem solving skill
- Good working knowledge of English communication both written and spoken
- MS Applications (Microsoft office, Oracle), especially MS Excel
- A quick learner, autonomous, dynamic and able to work under pressure