- Work with BI Solution Architect and Business Analyst to translate requirements into technicalspecifications
- Understand data structure and meaning of both the sources and the targets in BI environment
- Create source-target mappings
- Define data ingestion & data operationalization strategy and perform required development
- Develop job scheduling routines
- Develop and/or implement BI-related solutions that meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
- Develop reports and dashboards using data visualization tool such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Apply established methodology, processes, and governance to BI solution delivery as well as contribute to development of new processes and the continuous improvement of existing processes leading to operational excellence for BI application areas
- Performs and/or coordinates quality assurance activities such as unit, system, integration testing
- Perform performance tuning to continually improve quality of BI environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in developing data warehouse, big data, and business intelligence applications in a competitive service industry preferably in banking, financial services, or telecom industry
- Solid understanding of business intelligence applications such as Location Intelligence, Campaign Management, etc.
- Competent in UNIX/LINUX and mainstream BI tools
- Working knowledge of Hadoop/CLOUDERA, Cisco Data Virtualization, PowerBI, Tableau, and SAS is an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai