Department: Supply Chain
Direct Report: CCT Logistics Manager
Job Location: Lat Krabang Industrial Estate, Bangkok
- To manage import from suppliers in line with their capacity through different replenishment strategy in order to optimize inventory level
- Compute target stock, min-max and distribution keys for lens substrates
- Monitor, control and improve inventory balancing to minimize obsolescence
- Compute quarterly provision for lens
- Follow up replenishment with suppliers
- Ensure coordination of VMI process with Transitions factories
- Ensure compliance of all import of lenses in Thailand with suppliers and customer service
- Analyze purchase forecast, and anticipate capacity shortage as well as possible service issues with suppliers
- Coordinate with new product/new flow management team, to ensure substrates are available in time of requirement
- Supervise planner and provide necessary training/ coaching/ mentoring for effectiveness and efficiency
- Participate in system projects, and take the roles of operational system key user
- Understand company procedure and policies, as well as cooperate with audit activities such as ISO, OHSAS, etc.
- Attend the compulsory training courses such as orientation program, safety officer training, etc.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or any related fields
- 3 years of experience in logistics, planning, inventory management or relevant functions
- Good presentation, planning, negotation and communciation skill
- Able to use software application such as Excel, Power point, Oracle, etc.
- Good English Skill both written and spoken