The DHL Management Trainee for Myanmar and Cambodia program provides placement opportunities for graduates to experience a range of structured placements across variety of customer contracts and locations within Thailand, which might include working with customers in our Retail, Automotive, Consumer, Technology, Transportation, Engineering & Manufacturing sectors. Most of the learning occurs on the job, when graduates are faced with real life daily challenges and responsibility.
During the program, you are empowered to take initiative, actively get involved in different teams, and achieve high impact results that really make a different to our business, customers, and environment.
ARE YOU KEEN to start and develop a career within logistics/supply chain industry within the Myanmar and Cambodian market?
What the program looks like:
- 24-month program
- On-the-Job Training assigned in warehouse or/and transport operations
- Minimum 2 job rotations (1 in Thailand 1 in specific country)
- Experience of working with diverse working teams within fast paced sites and environments
- Myanmar & Cambodian Nationals only, age not over 27 years old with excellent health.
- Newly university graduate or with 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering and other related fields i.e. Industrial Engineering, Logistics Engineering.
- Fully mobile to travel to outer areas or/and outside Thailand.
- Prior training in Supply Chain related area is a plus.
- Ability to communicate well in English.
- Computer literacy especially in MS Excel (e.g. Pivot Table and VLookup).
- Good analytical skills and able to work in cross functional teams.
- Passionate in working in supply chain and logistics business and able to work in Warehouse DC (Distribution Centre) environment.
Career Opportunities & Challenges:
- Self – development planning, monitoring and control timeline to achieve as agreed objectives and targets.
- Passion for providing an excellent service to our customers, with innovative ideas and practical solutions.
- We want our graduates to build their careers with us upon successful completion of the program; contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business; and give them the opportunity to be part of an organization that makes a contribution to society as well as to the world of logistics.