How can you make a difference?
The Child Protection Section, UNICEF East Asia and Pacific Regional Office (EAPRO) is seeking applications to a roster for individual consultants to document the proceedings including key discussion points and decisions of UNICEF EAPRO and TCO meetings and conferences, including the conclusions, lessons learned and key recommendations, are recorded for future reference. All PowerPoint presentations and documents shared by presenters should also be collated.
- Document the proceedings throughout the meeting, capturing key discussion points, and decisions; and
- Prepare a concise report of the afore-mentioned meetings according to format and content agreed by hiring section.
- Serve as rapporteur during the meeting as required by sections; and
- Submit final report, incorporating any feedback shared by the hiring section in UNICEF EAPRO and TCO.
Final report of meetings and conferences in format required by hiring office reflecting any comments or inputs shared by hiring office/ in meeting.
Estimated Duration of Contract: This is a call for consultants to be placed on the Rapporteur Consultants Roster. The duration of contract and necessary official travel in/outside Bangkok will be upon agreement with hiring manager.
Qualifications or Specialized Knowledge/Experience:
- Master degree in Communications, journalism, social sciences or a related technical field and at least 3 years of professional experience;
- Excellent oral and written English;
- Experienced writer, preferably on issues in the development context;
- Proven ability to produce conference reports to a high quality professional standard;
- Familiarity with UNICEF technical language is preferred;
- Consultant based in Bangkok is also preferable.
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV or P-11, full contact information of minimum 2 references, availability, and proposed daily professional fee in USD by 24 January 2019.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
View our competency framework at
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.