Roles and Responsibilities.
- Plan, manage and operate the facility within budgets with continuously improving its performance.
- Handling and control of warehouse stock management (FIFO system, forklift and pallet jack operation, drum loading/unloading, and related packages finished product), inventory control and stock movements with effectively monitoring the daily store operations.
- Ensure continuous stock availability to meet monthly demand.
- To control and motive staff & contractor to responsible for liquid production of solvents. Loading and offloading of bulk chemical solvents and delivers into tanker trucks, storage ISO-Tanks, IBCs, and drums.
- Supervise Operations personnel to ensure smooth operations i.e. product receipt, blending process, product delivery to meet Safety, Control performance and customer expectation.
- Ensure that all worksite equipment, transport, power units are properly maintained to achieve optimum availability, reliability and asset integrity.
- To plan manpower requirement, coach, train and motivate staff / contractor / labor for competencies, optimum productivity, accepting changes & manage internal relationship issues.
- Develop and maintain close working relationship with local Government authorities, partners and manage all interfaces with other APC Business units as required.
- Monitor to ensure that all operators / labors comply with procedures, work instructions, safety regulations and the warehouse’s safety rule.
- To direct, monitor and control worksite performances and ensure that performance parameters and benchmarks are met and KPIs achieved.
- Execute and help support the project team in obtaining all project/installation and modification in compliance to government regulation and APC policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineer or related fields.
- Experience in operations, production, engineering, marine, Industrial management related experiences are preferred.
- Familiar with international & industrial standards especially in Chemical design/safety operation
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Auto CAD, Visio, Solid Work.
- Good human relations, teamwork able to work under pressure.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff and supervisors.
- Ability to respond appropriately to emergency situation is essential.
- Related work experience in oil & gas and petrochemical will be an advantage.
Welfare and Benefits
2.Social Security Fund
4.Health Insurance for family
5.Life Insurance for family
6.New Year Party
7.Annual Bonus (guarantee 1 month)
8.Training and Development Plan
9.Company Activities and Team Building
10.Gift for special case (Married, Ordination, etc)
11.Annual Company Trip (Domestic/International