We are looking for a Lean Manufacturing Professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to join our team. The CI/LEAN Manager will develop, promote and support the execution of the continuous improvement program for our Asians manufacturing plants in China, Thailand, and India. He/She will lead an ambitious LEAN program launched by the corporate.
– Animate the Corporate Lean Manufacturing program across 4 factories in Asia (2 in Thailand, 1 in China, 1 in India).
– Develop a continuous improvement culture to improve performances and generate cost-saving programs.
– Implement relevant benchmarking at Asia and worldwide level and sharing of the best practices for all activities such as supply chain, manufacturing, quality, IT, maintenance.
– Develop a culture of employee empowerment to encourage innovation and improvement action for their areas.
– Coordinate with the worldwide Continuous Improvement Organization.
– Lead specific workshop in plants in order to create changes and improvements on the floor.
– Organize periodic review with all concerned persons in order to follow up the progress.
– Make sure results are properly consolidated in Balance Score Card, communicated and commented at all levels.
– Lead the development of “Ideal State” for mid-term horizon breakthrough with new Technology
– Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any related field, preferably in engineering
– Good knowledge of continuous improvement tools with proven successful implementation.
– Significant experience in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a manager managing and leading a team. Experience working as a Regional Manager is a plus.
– Strong English proficiency in both speaking and writing.
– Strong experience working in multi-national companies.
– Able to influence and deal with diverse people at any level of the organization.
– Excellent interpersonal skills including interest for people development.
– Must demonstrate a passion for achieving results.
– Action-oriented and hands one approach.
– Ability to travel 50% of the time.