This position holder will dynamically lead the project team to achieve the pre-defined project goal, and establish long-term relationship with internal & external customers and stakeholders
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define the objective and scope of projects with the identified customers; identify the strategic aspects, economical dimension, all potential stakes.
- Evaluate the value addition/contribution and propose business scenarios (what, PROS, CONS, how to, resources needed, risk, etc.).
- Be compliant to the stage gate process following the Project Management Referential/tools, with the goal to assure the conformity of the service delivered and the customer satisfaction.
- Define, implement and follow up the project KPIs, key-milestones, timeline, resource needed, project structure (governance planning, communication plan, risk management, etc.).
- Anticipate the risk to achieve the project objective, its possibility, its impact, and mitigate the risk encountered, including develop and follow up all possible actions to protect project plan.
- Partner with the different stakeholders, such as Operations, Quality, R&D, Supply Chain.
- Lead and drive a multi-disciplinary team (Global Engineering, Supply Chain, Production, Purchase, Quality, etc) to successfully complete all actions defined in the scope to achieve project objectives.
- Represent the project team and the business team during the decision-making process.
- All other duties assigned by Management within regard to this position.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Engineering, Industrial Management, Supply Chain, Science or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain or related fields in multinational manufacturing company.
- Experience in project management is preferable
- Excellent English communication skills (listening, written, and oral)
- React well to pressure in dynamic situation and is able at that moment to take/propose the best decisions that will make the difference
- Good analytical & problem solving skill, decision making and people management. Flexible in work assignment and be able to manage matrix organization
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, up to 25%