Position open only to citizens of ASEAN member countries
- Research and identify relevant ASEAN policies, initiatives and achievements related to Trafficking in Persons and youth engagement policies.
- Collaborate with other team members in developing the evaluation’s design and work plan.
- Collect primary and secondary data related to ASEAN Trafficking in Persons and youth engagement programs and policy initiatives, including conducting interviews with key informants.
- Synthesize and analyze collected data.
- Collaborate with other team members to produce presentation materials and a draft and final report.
- This position will work under the direct supervision of the evaluation’s team leader and under the overall guidance of the Jakarta-based MESP team.